Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 New Year's Resolutions

1. Quit smoking for realz.
2. Write on this blog at least twice a week.
3. Write that book I have a great idea for.
4. Get out of the house more even though it scares the bejesus out of me.
5. Do yoga every day.
6. Get my bike serviced and ride on the weekends.
7. Lose 10 pounds.
8. Pay off at least one credit card.
9. Volunteer somewhere.
10. Quit being so sensitive.
11. Quit being so insensitive.
12. Comment at TNC more.
13. Write more quickly.
14. Think more critically.
15. Don't lose the mornings to the internet.
16. Don't lose the weekends to the internet.
17. Don't be afraid of making new friends.
18. Quit waiting for the other shoe to drop.
19. Visit Ray more.
20. Write Ray more.
21. Find a church.
22. Be nicer to my bosses.
23. Stay abreast of my finances.
24. Give myself a weekly facial, manicure and pedicure.
25. Learn how to wax myself.
26. Cook weekly and take my lunch to work.
27. Really practice on my guitar.
28. Stop being a misanthrope.
29. Throw away all the accumulated junk around my house.
30. Visit my mom at least 3 times a year...during the warmer months.
31. Live on cash only.

1 comment: